Monday, March 5, 2007

MOments.


For what ever it seems to me,
the deep feelings i have for u,
seems unheard of and unappreciated
no matter how loud i holler, just to get you to notice
no matter how many buckets of tears i cry,
im unoticed, den i start to live in denial
maybe i was not loud enough,
maybe you had a temp deafness.
but to no avail it was not it
its just the truth that i am not the one u loved
not the one u even give a damn bout, im the unheard one

Its you i care bout,
its you i wan to be with
but its you that hurt me the most,
hurt me deep within my heart,
i do not understand why ,
i cant explain how
i just know that i cant seem to forget you
i cant seem to get over u

i cant seem to forget your lips,
i cant seem to erase the memories,
to you it seems like nothing
to you its just nothing,
but it means more den just companyPublish
it means my emotions,
it means everthing to me.

The moments, the stars , sparks that i thought flew. THE UNspoken LOVe

No comments: